Sunday, September 28, 2008

Introspection



Hey author of this blog..It seems that you have almost forgotten the fact there is some thing like this, which you have started a few days back ...U posted almost 2 months back.. A few questions you have to answer : Is it because you have become very busy these days?? Or is it because you didnt get any thing worth posting in your blog? What prompted you to start a blog?

As author of this blog, I have the responsibility to answer the above questions .In one sense, I was busy. In addition to the usual project work, which any way I have to do, I was involved in a few more things in the past few days- Onam Celebrations in the Sindhu Hostel ,Onam Celebrations of Kerala Kala Samithi and finally Fresher's party that we gave t0 our Thermal Juniors. It is not that I did not have any thing worth posting, but I could not find enough time to sit peacefully and write some thing in this blog.

The answer to the last question that was raised could be answered like this. I started blogging in May. It was just a way to escape from boredom. What to post was the next question . Initially, I thought of posting techie stuffs in my blog. That might have fetched more readers for this blog. But later I decided to start posting some of my personal experiences. Never did I think that I could find people who are willing to spend time to read my blog. But to my surprise, some of my friends, though not interested in writing comments in the blogs, encouraged me to write more and started to discuss with me about my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kakka malarnnu parakkum!!!!!!!
busy aayalum enthenkilum okke kittum post cheyyan...short posts aayalum mathiyallo!!1